How Do You Stay Motivated?

Status
Not open for further replies.


No disrespect, but if you were really making $10k a day and now are "only" making $3k a day, yet you find yourself bored and unmotivated, here's my answer: Kill yourself. Reason? Even at $3k a day, that's still over a million bucks a year. This should give you the resources to do anything and everything you could possibly want to do on this planet. If you have a green light to do anything you want, buy anything you want, go anywhere you want, have any woman you want, are sitting in your room bored and unmotivated, then you have a problem that is far greater than your work ethic. You are fucked, sorry to break it to you. Try therapy. Either that, or cut the "second life style wish I was this guy so I'll pretend to be this guy on the internet" bullshit. I may be a newbie on wickedfire and I expect to catch shit for this, but dude.. shut the fuck up. Seriously. Bottom line: You're either full of shit and feel like seeing yourself type (in which case you're a gay faggot) or you actually do make that kind of $ and have serious emotional problems (in which case you're a messed up gay faggot who needs help.)

+ rep
 
not if you have done these necessary steps:

1) scan the pussy before you enter (i mean use your damn brain, if it is smelly or has rashes, or any stupid shit, don't enter)
2) use condom
3) clean your dick after the act.

Motivation to make more money to pay the medical bills from the 8 STDs your contracted.
 
lose the pompous attitude, nothing lasts forever

keep evolving or die

on another note..

the best motivation is to work out and build your body. keep training until you reach physical perfection.

if you are in perfect shape, money is not an issue and you have all the free time in the world, you are in the top tier of living.

Being in great physical shape has its downsides as well. Like when your friend's gf/wife starts hitting on you and it starts to jeopardize the relationship.

It just comes down to what kind of problems you want. Do you want to have to worry about taxes or how you are going to make rent this month?
 
not if you have done these necessary steps:

1) scan the pussy before you enter (i mean use your damn brain, if it is smelly or has rashes, or any stupid shit, don't enter)
2) use condom
3) clean your dick after the act.

magnifying-glass.jpg
 
lol thats the kind of motivation i like holefiller. that just reminded me of something.

My father passed away in Feb. And i think a lot of my motivation actually came from him. In proving that this sort of job does work. I got so much crap from him when i started doing this to get a real job that i think thats what helped me push me harder. Now that hes gone its like theres nobody really to prove myself to since he was my biggest critic but also my greatest teacher.

I dont know if it is motivation problems i think i just feel really content right now. im only 20, I have my own house, car, money in the bank and take care of my mom who can't work. and before he died he told me he was really proud that i would be able to take over for him and take care of my mom. I guess hearing that from him kind of made me content, But now I gotta prove something to myself that I can do a lot better than this and take it to the next level.

Thanks everyone for your tips.
 
I have run into this issue more than once in the last 3 years. Here are some of the things I do that seem to help.

1. Unplug for a while, go spend some time on xbox or some other hobby you enjoy.

2. Take 1 day a week and focus your time on helping others. Soup kitchen, mowing the old ladies yard, reading books to kids in the library, volunteering in a nursing home, whatever. What good is all your money if you cant improve your quality of life and the quality of those around you.

3. Setup a retirement account and put a bunch of money in it. When I see my bank account with big numbers I get un-motivated very quickly, so putting that money somewhere where I don't see it everyday helps a lot.

4. Go rent a really nice car for a week, drive around in a lamb or M6, whatever.

5. Reorganize your office. Move your desk around, get a new monitor, change around the furniture, whatever to keep things fresh.

Good luck with hitting your stride again!
 
This brings an interesting question -- when is enough, enough? If I was making $3k a year in profit, fuck, I would be investing land in Asia and fucking high class Vietnamese hookers.

Maybe find out the value of your desired lifestyle as suggested by Timothy Ferris, and then multiply that by x amount of years until you're 100 years old, and then maybe that would be 'enough'? Idk just talking out of my ass.
 
5. Reorganize your office. Move your desk around, get a new monitor, change around the furniture, whatever to keep things fresh.
when i feel like that i just take an adderall and then working is fun again

Both of these work for me; replace adderall with any other high amount of stimulus such as caffeine, etc etc. And I recently bought a new big ass monitor and it really motivated me. The only problem is that it is only a temporary fix.
 
Someone said something about staying fit. That's really important to me.

Note: JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SKINNY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE FIT.

Get out and hit a gym, join a martial art, or even run down the fucking street (I do this 3X a week in the rain, sun, snow, whatever).

Yeah, sometimes it's miserable but when you're done it's a fucking endorphin rush. Your mood improves, your brain works better, and you're much more focused.

It's addicting.

Now get out there and do something you weenies.
 
why vietnamese?

Vietnamese, chinese, japanese, same shit.

When I vacationed in Vietnam for 3 months, I noticed alot of vietnamese chicks being very HAWWWT, namely because they biked 6 day everyday to school.

Before I went to my native country in Vietnam, I was like, "yeaaaah White chicks all the way!" but now I love Viet women, they're sexy.
 
not if you have done these necessary steps:

1) scan the pussy before you enter (i mean use your damn brain, if it is smelly or has rashes, or any stupid shit, don't enter)

Woowwwwww literally funniest thing I've read in ages. This dude said scan the pussy. You are funny dude. mad + rep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.