Nice. I can always count on you to make me lol, even at my own expense, which is fine.
In this instance I was building on the "what if's" in thread consistent fashion stating that it is possible that the Republican establishment allows this type of support for Paul because he is derailing conservatives in order to get their preferred moderate, Romney, through the primaries.
It's a plausible explanation, they will give just enough exposure and credibility to Paul to lure the hard right to forget the others and cast a vote for him, just to split the vote enough for Romney to win. Paul is like the new Perot in many ways.
You can note, that my last sentence was a capitulation that even I am beginning to like Paul more, on some issues, and that means that many others are falling for him because they are not thinking of some of his less desirable positions.