This shit is getting messy. Onthewayup : Why even care to just work on a mininet package if you can use all your SEO skills on a project?
I mean to make this competition more interesting (for viewers too), why not make a custom package (eg : 4 tiers with web2.0, blogspots on different domains, xrumer and scrapebox blasts) and start working?
Why exclude blackhat techniques? Just dont do blackhat on main site (if sandbox is the main concern). If you all want to fight a mininet war and are dead serious go for a complete SEO war.
Approach could be made simpler by buying domains with keyword in the url like :
mininetwar.com
Now since everyone cant get the same domain each one can get one like mininetwar1.com, mininetwar2.com and so on. This way even the on-page seo would be available for you guys.
Again just a thought. Nothing personal with anyone.
As far as my sites (Yea, I'm gonna out them)
Check galaxytabbing.com - The site is like 2 weeks old. I'm ranking for the following:
samsung galaxy tab reviews - 9
galaxy tab reviews - 4
galaxy tab news - 1
samsung galaxy tab news - 1
samsung galaxy tab apps - 2
galaxy tab apps - 2
galaxy tab applications - 41
samsung galaxy tab applications - 25
galaxy tab accessories - 6
samsung galaxy tab accessories - 1
galaxy tab - 8
samsung galaxy tab - 6
Site brings in 400 visits a day after 7 days of seo. Yea, i outed my niche. But who cares?
On top of that, I sold my printox.com site, which has held several high rankings before I sold it for a healthy sum. x,xxx
Had an ipad site which was sold to ipad.net for x,xxx
What's next? I'll let you know in a few weeks.
My Point: Not only do i help my clients, but I help myself. I already grabbed mininetking.com, and the site is being built now. I will be on the front page for mininet, mininet seo, whatever else in a matter of 3 months.
Anyways, yes, this shit is getting ugly, and no rules are being discussed, everyone just has an opinion.
Grindstone - I already know you're the shit. Do you offer any packages

This is really what it was all about in the first place.
I'm going to take the weekend and figure this shit out. I do want grindstone, and anybody else who wants to join in - and it doesn't have to be about packages anymore. Just a straight SEO war.
If anybody has any good ideas about the rules, it would be appreciated. If you're just going to talk shit and not bring anything to the table, don't shit on my thread. :nopenope: