So, yesterday I got my wisdom tooth pulled. The surgeon gave me Penecillin and Vicodin but I don't take the Vicodin because it's bad for you.
My mouth feels pain and is very swollen from the operation.. ugh. :uhoh2:
I can't even eat anything except..right now, I am only able to drink fruit shakes and had some Campells cheese soup yesterday.
Anyways, does anyone have any recommendations for pain medication that isn't strong? Maybe like... some kind of herbal stuff? I looked online and all I could really find is fish oil but I don't like fish oil much.
My mouth feels pain and is very swollen from the operation.. ugh. :uhoh2:
I can't even eat anything except..right now, I am only able to drink fruit shakes and had some Campells cheese soup yesterday.
Anyways, does anyone have any recommendations for pain medication that isn't strong? Maybe like... some kind of herbal stuff? I looked online and all I could really find is fish oil but I don't like fish oil much.