Sorry for the name calling but I follow not only pacquiaos fight but boxing in general. you cannot possibly be defending that pacquiao shouldve won that fight. Pacquiao had teary eyes and roach knew he lost. Jinki was crying you need to watch the fight again bro. The commentators were biased torwards pacquiao cause they expected a lot from him BUT they all were like wtf when pacquiao won. They all said huge upset from pacquiao and phenominal performance by marquez. Even amir khans pacquiaos training buddy said marquez won by 2 rounds. And we all knew who really won it was imminent from the crowds reaction. Beer bottles were thrown at pac. This sunday a robbery was commited.
No problem bro. I am a huge fan of pacman but I can't say he's the clear winner of this fight. As I stated before he struggled against Marquez and I definitely want a rematch. It just sucks to see my man not being able to destroy his opponent like his previous fights.