as a mailer we don't go around publishing our actual whereabouts very much. Lots of fake addresses and so on.
what is this I don't even
as a mailer we don't go around publishing our actual whereabouts very much. Lots of fake addresses and so on.
Yes sir. Rank #1 for "Russell Rockefeller"
Canadian strip clubs are the shit and I will put him up in a 5 star hotel.
Fuck the attacking shit though. You guys slapped me around enough. I've had enough of that.
This thread was a long time in the making. I deserved it countless times. I manned up. Now lets make things better.
Above here right ankle. WTF?Sticky this for Google #1. It will bump down Shoemoney's hater thread.
![]()
I have a bellybutton.
Are you bored?I didn't until really recently. Other than making that facebook group which got banned when he allegedly tried to sell sponsorships for it, I don't think anyone did. Dude is pretty much a nobody.