Poor mexicans used as drug mules - they have to shove drugs up their asses
You know who REALLY have it bad? Poor mexicans used as drug mules - they have to shove drugs up their asses
got a 6 year old pit bull that I love to death (who has sent me to the hospital 3 times since I got him)
You sound like a retard from this alone.
And none of what you cry about has to do with being black. It has to do with being retarded.
I didn't say they were born that way, they learn it as they get older.
Either via their friends or via life experiences. I've had more than enough bad experiences with blacks to where I just avoid them at all costs. Business, personal, whatever...I avoid if possible.
Asians? Mexicans? Jews? Latins? No problem. Even Africans...No problem.
Americanized Mexicans and blacks? Avoid like the plague.
Doesn't mean all blacks are bad, but the ratio is bad enough to where it's better to just avoid.
Is that racist? Don't know and don't care, not my problem.
One wiki says 75% one says 50%. That being said, I am pretty fucking amazed that even with 50% the crime rate isn't thru the roof. Regardless, my point remains that, save a few places, crime and poverty do in fact follow blacks anywhere they live.
Explain Canada?
Here's some light reading for you: Crime in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia wouldn't want you to strain yourself.
Save a few places? You mean everywhere but places with next to no opportunity if your born on the bottom rung i.e United states, deep in Africa etc. That's not black people it's just shitty conditions. Take all the black people out of the ghetto and bus in all whites. Exact same result. Environment plays a huge part.