Went To The Bank Guess What I See



Not sure if serious?!!! Some bitch spreads her legs and gets pregnant and then society has to raise her bastard kid?!!! FUCK THAT!

Gawd, are you this big of a sexist pig? Where are the dads? Why aren't they whores? Do you just want the kids to starve with no place to live. Maybe it would be cool - like those urchins a a Charles Dickens novel. NOT.
 
Gawd, are you this big of a sexist pig? Where are the dads? Why aren't they whores? Do you just want the kids to starve with no place to live. Maybe it would be cool - like those urchins a a Charles Dickens novel. NOT.

My bad, fuck the irresponsible "fathers" too. They share an equal blame in the problem.

And no I don't want the kids to starve. Just the opposite should be inferred by reading my ENTIRE post. At the end of the day, it's the kids that suffer the most, then society as a whole, directly or indirectly.

As I posted earlier: people should be more responsible for their actions. In many cases, welfare creates moral hazard.
 
I love these people. They make me the majority of my monies.

If there was no welfare, they would be too poor to buy our Biz Opps and Berries. This is the best converting demographic for most health or wealth products. It's pretty clear that you don't actually make money and you're just trying to sound cool.
 
I love these people. They make me the majority of my monies.

If there was no welfare, they would be too poor to buy our Biz Opps and Berries. This is the best converting demographic for most health or wealth products. It's pretty clear that you don't actually make money and you're just trying to sound cool.

this.

if i'm going to pay for these people's lifestyles (via appropriated tax monies) then i'm sure not going to feel bad trying to recover some of it from the dumb ones
 
if i'm going to pay for these people's lifestyles (via appropriated tax monies) then i'm sure not going to feel bad trying to recover some of it from the dumb ones

LOL, that's an awesome way to think of it. It's like a win-win situation.
 
I love these people. They make me the majority of my monies.

If there was no welfare, they would be too poor to buy our Biz Opps and Berries. This is the best converting demographic for most health or wealth products. It's pretty clear that you don't actually make money and you're just trying to sound cool.

uh huh except the guberment killed rebills
 
Asshats.* in this thread.

chriss and bofu and maybe 2 others had legitimate arguments, the rest (and OP).....
 
Your english is so broken it disgusts me.

So i was driving to the bank to cash a check, and the bank that i use is right by the welfare office. So im looking for a fucking spot and its 10:00AM and there no parking spaces.

So what do i do? I have to park on the other side the fucking street. Im walking a mile and i see over 100 people ouside some building. I look over and its the fucking welfare office. Who do i see there? People who look like they have more money then me. I see

-18 year old moms
-illegals
-Whores
-Scam artist

Just any scumbag you can think of. But i tried to ignore it rather then get pissed and argue with somebody. This lady pulls up like a bat out of hell and is driving a 2009 chevy blazer. She comes out with her weave, nails, 500$ outfit, high heels ect. And her 25 kids are in the car screaming, i mean just a bunch of out of control misfits who look like rag dolls.

I cash my check and im walking back, and there are more people in line. No joke it looked like a fucking mob. Each of these people were lazy fucks and i could tell just by the way they were. Screaming kids, smell of booze on them.

I should wiped a camera out and posted it on youtube. But besides the point i just made it made me mad. Here i am working hard to make it in IM and these scumbags are using our tax dollars and having babies.

Then i went to wal-mart because my mom asked me to get her a few things. And these people run over with me to help "stimulate the economy" as liberals like to say, and they are buying Sams cola, chips, candy to feed their overweight kids. Im like jesus that isnt going to help anything out. I started to get angry because these people are buying expesive shit. Bacon, turkey, oil to deep fry with. I mean i wouldnt buy that shit if i had money, but im like fuck me.

Last year a History teacher said the following when we argued over welfare in front of the class and i owned him but he used his bs save his ass.

"What do i do if im out of work and have no money? I guess i will have to come steal from you"

You see that, give me some god damn money or the stero gets it josh.

Then he has the nerve to say says it helps our economy, i say they all rush over to wal-mart that isnt going to help anybody out. He says that im a liar

"Josh your a liar, that is such a sterotypical thing to say that people on welfare shop only at wal-mart"

"Most people on welfare use there money to support small local businesses"

Before this post gets to long i just would like you to go to your welfare offices on the 3rd. That was the day i went, and whenever welfare checks come out just see how many people are in line. Hell make a youtube video of it and put a CPA offer in the sidebar. Make some money back from these losers.
 
So i was driving to the bank to cash a check, and the bank that i use is right by the welfare office. So im looking for a fucking spot and its 10:00AM and there no parking spaces.

So what do i do? I have to park on the other side the fucking street. Im walking a mile and i see over 100 people ouside some building. I look over and its the fucking welfare office. Who do i see there? People who look like they have more money then me. I see

-18 year old moms
-illegals
-Whores
-Scam artist

Before this post gets to long i just would like you to go to your welfare offices on the 3rd. That was the day i went, and whenever welfare checks come out just see how many people are in line. Hell make a youtube video of it and put a CPA offer in the sidebar. Make some money back from these losers.

As much as the libs would hate consider the truth of these words, they're mostly the truth. Nobody objects to helping someone out when they're down, but there is a sizable portion of the population who have perfected 'working the system' to a lifestyle. These kinds of people don't consider where the money comes from, they think the government has an unlimited supply of goodies. The Dems have fostered this type of thinking in order to cultivate a voter bloc totally dependent on the government 'assistance', and therefore totally enslaved to them. It's no accident.
 
These kinds of people don't consider where the money comes from, they think the government has an unlimited supply of goodies. The Dems have fostered this type of thinking in order to cultivate a voter bloc totally dependent on the government 'assistance', and therefore totally enslaved to them. It's no accident.

You know what, I have to disagree with you there. I do not believe that the Democrats (or other politicians who were involved with the process) have "fostered this type of thinking."

I find it very hard to believe that Democrats are going around, wringing their hands and chuckling to themselves that they're creating slaves to the machine. Politicians do not think long-term. If they did, they would get voted out of office.

Plus, people in general like to think of themselves in a favorable light. They want to feel good about what they do and what their intentions are. If someone opposes them, that person is bad. "That person is evil, because what *I* do is good."

And really, what isn't good about wanting to give people money? Nothing!

Hey, look, that person has a lot of money. They don't need that much money, because *I* get by without that much money. So we'll take some of that rich person's money because they don't really need it.

Now, who will we give it to? Oh, that person over there has had a hard childhood and isn't doing so well. Let's give it to him. I'm sure the only difference between the rich guy and the poor guy is the fact that the rich guy has money and the poor guy does not. I'm sure the rich guy will get over the loss of his money - he'll just make more! He's rich and has special magical money powers! And the poor guy will be much better off.

The problem with that kind of thinking - the thinking that if you do something with the best of intentions that you'll get the best results - is that it doesn't work in reality. But it's easy and rewarding, so that's the way it will stay. And, since none of you have the charisma god gave a rotted lemon, you won't get elected into office and you won't change jack shit.

So there.
 
The Dems have fostered this type of thinking in order to cultivate a voter bloc totally dependent on the government 'assistance', and therefore totally enslaved to them. It's no accident.

RedStateWelfareQueens.jpg



In July 1996, many people argued against signing the welfare reform bill. And Clinton, inimitable, refused to take a position--until he retreated to the Oval Office with Gore and several advisers.

The President asked Al Gore what he thought. "I think the system is fundamentally broken," the Vice President said. "It's worth the risk."

Clinton nodded his head and said, "I want to sign it. Let's do it."



president-al-gore.jpg
 
These kinds of people don't consider where the money comes from, they think the government has an unlimited supply of goodies.
Not only that, but I'm sure they also joke among themselves about fucking the system and gaining an unfair advantage.

Sounds familiar?

That's just how people are. You, I, everyone. We all rationalize our own abuses, yet demonize other people's.
 
Yeah welfare isn't a great thing and people abuse it. Our government sends money to other countries for no apparent reason and to banks to "bail them out" that totals a lot more than welfare costs us. But overall guess what life isn't fair so get over it. I choose to make money and live my life the way I want to without sitting and worrying who gets what.

And talking about taping people as they pick up welfare checks, that may seem like some hipster thing to do to put it up on Youtube but not every person there is abusing it and some people have fell on hard times, so really embarrassing them shows more about you than them. /rant