What do you 'geek out' about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warhammer

Heh, I used to work for Games Workshop when I was out of high school at the first retail outlet in Vancouver. I was a master painter and I've got a couple thousand miniatures in storage back in Van. My family used to have a weekend place in Washington state as well, so I was best buds with the hobby store owner there who ran a games room, and we played a LOT of games. If it was a role playing game or a board game or miniatures based table top game back int he 80s, I've probably played it.

Other than that, music, vinyl records, DJ equipment (Tech 12s in storage along with 2 or 3 thousand records), DJing, house music, Allen and Heath Xone 4d is on my list so I can work NI's Traktor properly off my laptop.

WWII history and photography. I have some 6000 original photographic prints from WWII.

Design for print and for the web. Painting and illustration.

PC video games, PC hardware, cars (though I don't even drive), paintball (used to play a lot when I was in my late teens), guns (though I don't own any), marijuana (smoking it and growing it), the old school rave scene, drugs, clothing and shoes... I can go on and on really. I nerd out a lot.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.