What Program Are These Videos Done In?

AdHustler

New member
Aug 24, 2007
4,377
44
0
Nowadays I see a lot of really slick animated demos of products. I personally think they help the consumer better understand the product. What program creates video demos such as

Link Control
 


After Effects for sure!

That's a really cool program, but takes some skill to learn it.
 
Cool, i can only imagine how long putting one of these together would take but damn does it sell effectively.
 
Cool, i can only imagine how long putting one of these together would take but damn does it sell effectively.

Fiverr is your best friend for this. Just search up "after effects" on Fiverr and you should see some examples. However, they may be hard because let's say you want to change something, the owner of the gig may have trouble doing it as he has many orders.

You can check out phoeniixx here. He does some good shit with demo videos and such.
 
Nice video, I like the concept of the service also. The video definitely had me sold much quicker than 1000 words would have.
 
Very pertinent thread chaps. I've been exploring this and am still at the stage of making animations in MS PowerPoint, exporting them as movies and importing into Corel Visual Studio Pro and finishing-off there. I'd like to take it to the next stage though.

Just had a look at After Effects but it's seriously high-end as a package. Is there below this in terms of sophistication and price?
 
Now that is EXACTLY what I need. Much better than me pissing around with Camtasia Studio with my shitty voice.

So I'm in search for an Adobe After Effects pro, eh? Alrighty then!
 
Need to have a decent rig to get after effects. Leith is right, fiverr is the most cost effective way.
 
nice try, a url shortner service just for affiliate links. are you sure theyre not going to be tempted to syphon 1% of the traffic to their on tracking links
 
Now that is EXACTLY what I need. Much better than me pissing around with Camtasia Studio with my shitty voice.

So I'm in search for an Adobe After Effects pro, eh? Alrighty then!

Be prepared to spend countless hours mastering the basics and if you don't have talent, then give up right now (at least I did, I'm pretty good with numbers and have zero talent when it comes to anything remotely artistic).
 
Be prepared to spend countless hours mastering the basics and if you don't have talent, then give up right now (at least I did, I'm pretty good with numbers and have zero talent when it comes to anything remotely artistic).

Not a chance in hell I'm screwing around learning After Effects. I know enough programming languages, server admin skills, and so on. I have absolutely no desire to learn something this complicated, especially when it's only used for one small aspect. I'll just pay for someone.

What's a good 3 - 5 minute presentation going to cost? And done nicely, I mean. Ballpark figure? We talking $500, $1500, $5000, $12000? Anyone know?
 
Not a chance in hell I'm screwing around learning After Effects. I know enough programming languages, server admin skills, and so on. I have absolutely no desire to learn something this complicated, especially when it's only used for one small aspect. I'll just pay for someone.

What's a good 3 - 5 minute presentation going to cost? And done nicely, I mean. Ballpark figure? We talking $500, $1500, $5000, $12000? Anyone know?

The cheapest would be to buy a template from videohive - most good templates cost around $25-$35, then if the audio is not included, that's another $10-$20 (you can buy audio separately from audiojungle). Then, you would have to pay someone to put it all together. This would leave you with very professionally looking, fully licenced video for say $60-$70 or so.

Custom - again, it all depends on what you need, but I would say expect to pay at least a few hundred $$$ for simple projects and the price could go to thousands for top projects.