Nowadays I see a lot of really slick animated demos of products. I personally think they help the consumer better understand the product. What program creates video demos such as
Link Control
Link Control
Cool, i can only imagine how long putting one of these together would take but damn does it sell effectively.
Now that is EXACTLY what I need. Much better than me pissing around with Camtasia Studio with my shitty voice.
So I'm in search for an Adobe After Effects pro, eh? Alrighty then!
Be prepared to spend countless hours mastering the basics and if you don't have talent, then give up right now (at least I did, I'm pretty good with numbers and have zero talent when it comes to anything remotely artistic).
Swing and a miss.Fiverr is your best friend for this.
Not a chance in hell I'm screwing around learning After Effects. I know enough programming languages, server admin skills, and so on. I have absolutely no desire to learn something this complicated, especially when it's only used for one small aspect. I'll just pay for someone.
What's a good 3 - 5 minute presentation going to cost? And done nicely, I mean. Ballpark figure? We talking $500, $1500, $5000, $12000? Anyone know?