What's Your Level of Education

Level of Education?

  • No High School

    Votes: 11 4.8%
  • High School

    Votes: 62 26.8%
  • 2-Year College

    Votes: 36 15.6%
  • 4-Year College

    Votes: 89 38.5%
  • Masters

    Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Doctorate

    Votes: 3 1.3%

  • Total voters
    231
Status
Not open for further replies.


BS in Computer Engineering, I probably should have picked something with less homework in retrospect...
 
No high school... When I'm old enough though, you can bet I'll get a degree. Not exactly like Harvard takes 14-year olds or anything.
 
I left school with nothing. I can't even swim! I'm making more than my old teachers now though! I'm not making any on the internet though...yet.
 
Bachelors Degree - Communication with a concentration is radio production....very useful degree.
 
M.S. in Counseling...how that gets me into Aff Marketing is beyond me...but if you ever need to talk, just let me know ;-) (small fees apply)



My wife started her MS Counseling this past August. Writing a paper on the different theory/methods right now.

I secretly hope she opens her own clinic, hires a few other counselors, and makes mad bank.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.