Who's honestly going to watch this shit? (And by shit, I mean it sucks shit)
I love soccer, I'm going to watch it.
You don't give up do you Rage? LOL
you're seriously gonna give yourself an early heart attack. You obviously don't just post and laugh at replies, this goes deeper. Did your football coach in school touch your peepee?
relax bro, life is good.
Who's honestly going to watch this shit? (And by shit, I mean it sucks shit)
Actually I do just post and laugh because there is nothing easier than trolling about soccer. Honestly, find me something eaiser. I could go for days but I have better things to do.
Who's honestly going to watch this shit? (And by shit, I mean it sucks shit)
Football is the beautiful game. I know you (Rage) don't give a shit about it, but many of us love to see players as exceptionally talented as this guy on the field...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpu-M6kXCk