Who's not watching soccer?

Who's not going to watch soccer?


  • Total voters
    173


So far I've watched about 15 minutes of soccer in total.

Most likely skip the rest and just watch the last 10 minutes of the final match. (If I catch it)
 
You don't give up do you Rage? LOL..another crybaby thread.

crybaby.gif
 
You don't give up do you Rage? LOL

Guild to Piss Off The World By Rage9:

  1. Insult soccer. Hey it sucks anyways so who cares?
  2. Let the world worthlessly respond. Soccer can't touch American football in any way.
  3. Chuckle.
  4. ?!?!?! Profit?!?!?
Still working on #4. However going to sleep very happy tonight thanks to #3.
 
Let's make one thing clear for the haters, I hate soccer for a reason.

I don't actively hate on various forms of racing, chess, curling (I love curling!), swimming, track and field, tennis, golf, bowling, etc...

The real reason is why. Soccer is a special case because the rest of the world actively loves it for no apparent reason. If it wasn't such a big deal for the rest of the world, I would completely fail to care enough to even insult it.

The truth is the rest of the world would rather riot, throw urine/blood bombs at players, use vuvuzelas (the most retarded thing anyone has ever heard of), dress idiotic (you've seen the retarded world cup attire), wear stab proof vests, have an event in Africa, constantly take flops (looks like there's a sniper on the field), all in the hopes of being number one.

What kind of game is that?
 
Football is the beautiful game. I know you (Rage) don't give a shit about it, but many of us love to see players as exceptionally talented as this guy on the field...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpu-M6kXCk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpu-M6kXCk[/ame]
 
you're seriously gonna give yourself an early heart attack. You obviously don't just post and laugh at replies, this goes deeper. Did your football coach in school touch your peepee?

relax bro, life is good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rooby
you're seriously gonna give yourself an early heart attack. You obviously don't just post and laugh at replies, this goes deeper. Did your football coach in school touch your peepee?

relax bro, life is good.

Actually I do just post and laugh because there is nothing easier than trolling about soccer. Honestly, find me something eaiser. I could go for days but I have better things to do.
 
Who's honestly going to watch this shit? (And by shit, I mean it sucks shit)

seriously, get a life.

it's people like you and threads like these which make this forum look like another piece of shit Pro USA hate the ROW site.

Mods, you really need to weed this trolling shit out, it's getting boring, aswell as the contant meatspin links. This place should be better than that.
 
Who's honestly going to watch this shit? (And by shit, I mean it sucks shit)

I don't think it sucks but so far (years) it just hasn't clicked with me. I have recorded some of the WC and plan on giving it another shot. Don't think I will ever be a fan but curious to catch a glimpse of why this excites so many people on a planetary scale.

Tried watching the video below but could not make it past 2 mins. and it hurt to stay with it that long. Optimism is low that I will ever catch the soccer fever but it doesn't bother me in the least that a lot of people do.

Football is the beautiful game. I know you (Rage) don't give a shit about it, but many of us love to see players as exceptionally talented as this guy on the field...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpu-M6kXCk
 
I don't hate football, I just can't be bothered to watch it.

In fact, I use it to my advantage. ;)

I make a note of when the big games are on...

So, when most other people are watching a big game, I go out and do stuff, 'cos I know the shops/roads/cinema/parks etc. will all be virtually empty* when they are usually packed out! :D


* At least for 90 minutes anyway. The other thing I've noticed is that there seems to be a lot of females out and about at this time as well (football widows?)...
 
I enjoy that soccer pisses you off so much as it has absolutely no impact on your life. I'd love to see your reaction to getting into a fender bender or getting a shopping cart with that wobbly wheel.