Who's not watching soccer?

Who's not going to watch soccer?


  • Total voters
    173


Do they end it ties in tournament play? NO. Keep trying Fagbat, you act as if you're above it, but your just another fuck.

Yeah, yeah, you're not your. Before European grammar Nazis step in.
 
zidane.gif
 
Actually I do just post and laugh because there is nothing easier than trolling about soccer. Honestly, find me something eaiser. I could go for days but I have better things to do.

The extent at which you boringly talk about it is a self troll imo.
 

We've already covered this in other threads but fuck it I'll say it again. 99% of all males tune into ESPN multiple times daily and most were forced to click off because only soccer was on. We were of course counted as viewers though, but to call us fans is a joke.

Let's see how many American's watch whoever the fuck is in the final and compare that to The Super Bowl, or game 7 of MLB, NBA, or even NHL playoffs and we'll have a real comparison.

Soccer is a pussy sport with faggots flopping all over the place faking injuries and that type of shit just doesn't sit well with most American's and it never will. At least not most heterosexual males. Soccer is the most popular sport in America already for kids 10 and under and has been for years. But once kids get some hair in their nether-regions they move on to real sports and leave the soccer for children. You soccer lovers don't have to like it, but that's just the way it is.
 
We've already covered this in other threads but fuck it I'll say it again. 99% of all males tune into ESPN multiple times daily and most were forced to click off because only soccer was on. We were of course counted as viewers though, but to call us fans is a joke.

That game was on ABC, not ESPN.
 
Soccer is a pussy sport with faggots flopping all over the place faking injuries and that type of shit just doesn't sit well with most American's and it never will. At least not most heterosexual males. Soccer is the most popular sport in America already for kids 10 and under and has been for years. But once kids get some hair in their nether-regions they move on to real sports and leave the soccer for children. You soccer lovers don't have to like it, but that's just the way it is.

Soccer haters won't admit it, but support is growing in the United States. The Seattle Sounders FC MLS team has averaged 36,145 people per game so far this year. :thumbsup:
 
this argument is on the same level as mac vs. pc. like what you like and fuck off. jesus people.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2AlkRtIe9g"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIvXyu1N5Yw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
I'm no fan of soccer, but CURLING??? Seriously? Isn't that a pastime for middle aged lesbians?

Let's make one thing clear for the haters, I hate soccer for a reason.

I don't actively hate on various forms of racing, chess, curling (I love curling!), swimming, track and field, tennis, golf, bowling, etc...
 
I freaking hate watching soccer. Playing it is fun. I just hate when people crowd around a TV and cry about some country losing some stupid game. It's just a game, yet people take it like it is a religion.

That's why I hate watching and hearing people speak about soccer.