Why doesn't psycho Iran just dirty bomb Israel with 500 missiles?

^^ Thanks for the correction.

Muslim+Mob.jpg
 


Two things.

1. This is how anarchists see everyone else. Belief in the secular state is also a form of religion, trading mysticism for collectivism.

2. The Iranians haven't attacked anyone in centuries. There is absolutely zero proof anyone has their finger on the fire button.

I don't understand how people free pass (well I do, and it makes me sad) the US, Nato and Israel, actually killing innocent people, and then get all worked up about the supposed imminent threat of a (to date) peaceful Iran.

Wait a second. The Iranians haven't attacked anyone in centuries, therefore they are not a threat?

That's like Hirohito saying "The Americans have never dropped a nuclear bomb ever. Therefore they are not a threat."

This ain't thinking clearly bro.
 
That wiki article reads like a State Department press release. I got halfway through it before my eyes started bleeding. And the BBC article literally says nothing for like ten paragraphs.

Wherever you're getting your mind control news I suggest you look elsewhere.

OK, I'll link the Tehran Times next time if it makes you happy.

You win though. A man who doesn't accept the holocaust happened and has REPEATEDLY mentioned he wants Israel to be destroyed OBVIOUSLY has no beef with the country. Fuck the BBC and 99% of the worlds' media - you're all spouting shit!!! :boid: