I am happy to look at any proof.
Two things.
1. This is how anarchists see everyone else. Belief in the secular state is also a form of religion, trading mysticism for collectivism.
2. The Iranians haven't attacked anyone in centuries. There is absolutely zero proof anyone has their finger on the fire button.
I don't understand how people free pass (well I do, and it makes me sad) the US, Nato and Israel, actually killing innocent people, and then get all worked up about the supposed imminent threat of a (to date) peaceful Iran.
That wiki article reads like a State Department press release. I got halfway through it before my eyes started bleeding. And the BBC article literally says nothing for like ten paragraphs.
Wherever you're getting your mind control news I suggest you look elsewhere.
Iran Missiles reach Tel Aviv | Iranian.com
Fajr-5 missile gives Palestinians rare if short-lived advantage | World news | The Guardian
Palestinian missile hits Jerusalem's outskirts
Fajr-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nothing against Iranian people tho, watched some docu about them, they seem the coolest of the surrounding areas. Cant say that about idiotic leaders.