Why Iran hates us

Remember that generally 10-20 years after the CIA appoints a dictator or "president" they generally take them out of power once they start to gain any real power.

Iran is currently enriching to 20%, nuclear bomb's use 90%+. Simply gov propaganda feeding the idiots...
 


Most people are like this, not just political junkies...
Agreed 100%. Good breakdown, professor.


...a fragile ego which may be incapable of overcoming the reflexes of their amygdala.
Amygdala? Leave her out of this... I told you that bitch was a liar! ;)


With a nuclear threat:

While it would be suicidal for Iran to use a nuclear weapon, if they were proven to have one the US’s position is greatly strengthened. A nuclear attack would result in Iran being removed from the face of the planet (and maybe all of us) and they know that but having nuclear capability and having made it clear they’d like to light up Israel most countries would see them as a rouge state if they didn’t already and the US could impose what it liked without firing a round.
I tend to disagree on this point. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Nukes STABILIZE a region. It's the countries that don't have nukes (when their enemies do) that are unstable, like Iran is. I certainly can't blame them for wanting to have a gun when everyone around them is pointing a gun at them.

Do I want religious fanatics to get a nuke? Hell no, but that's beside the point.


The author of the video wants to ask herself what would happen to her if she went back to Iran and did the same stunt only exposing Iran’s wrongs. She also needs to remember that the bullshit mill in Iran runs strong – and while I’m sure the guys reaching for their tin foil hats wouldn’t agree, the US government is far more accountable than the Iranian regime.

Creating hate videos as per above only hurts Iranians.
...And serves to educate americans who have only gotten their history lessons from the MSM. If she succeeds in getting enough of the latter, the net gain is positive.


Iran is currently enriching to 20%..
Whew, glad that's settled...

Thank goodness we have our very own Nuclear scientist with full clearance to the Iranian nuclear weapons program here to set us all straight. Thanks Will!
 
The numerous unsupported blanket accusations are not cited. I attempted to look up many of the statements presented as fact in order to substantiate the claims. While I have no problem believing that Carter sent a NATO general to start a coup, I could not find a reference for it.

I certainly agree that Oliver North was likely guilty, in fact there is over $40 million, or was it $400?. probably $40 million in missing Iran Contra money that North likely kept for himself, not to mention the amounts funneled to the Bush family for flying ultralight aircraft equipped with machine guns for Central America, the company owned by Bush family members, not coincidentally Bin Laden's brother, an investor in Bush W's oil company, who mysteriously died flying an ultralight while in Texas at the same time of this and the ever growing BCCI scandal........

Where do we start in substantiating claims? At what point are acccusations just that?

In the end, I wonder if Iran had not stolen the refineries from the Capitalists that built them if any of the rest would have ever occurred.

I do know one thing, I know many Persians today that long for the time of the Shah.
 
In the end, I wonder if Iran had not stolen the refineries from the Capitalists that built them if any of the rest would have ever occurred.
They nationalized. That's what states do.

If you support the idea of a state, then you have to endorse the idea the state is the supreme authority of the land.

I do know one thing, I know many Persians today that long for the time of the Shah.
Which Persians miss this guy?

You know that he was more oppressive and corrupt than Saddam Hussein? He would have the bottom of people's feet beaten off so they couldn't walk?

Have you ever heard of SAVAK?

Seriously, which Persians miss this notorious psychopath?
 
They nationalized. That's what states do.

If you support the idea of a state, then you have to endorse the idea the state is the supreme authority of the land.

Fine, then when nationalized the companies should have left them with sand, not refineries and the knowledge necessary to operate those refineries. The state, same as Saudi Arabia did, made agreements with oil companies that they did not honor - is there not something wrong with that?

Which Persians miss this guy?

You know that he was more oppressive and corrupt than Saddam Hussein? He would have the bottom of people's feet beaten off so they couldn't walk?

Have you ever heard of SAVAK?

Seriously, which Persians miss this notorious psychopath?

You can say that the Shah was more corrupt than Hussein, but I do not think so. I have met many Persians in Los Angeles that all fled here when the Shah was removed, they all miss their homeland and talk fondly of the country under the Shah. Also, at the time under the Shah, from what I understand there was economic prosperity, this I gathered from a friend of mine that lived their at the time, not my other Persian acquaintances.

I think that what I read in the media differs greatly from the first hand accounts by those I know. Of course this is oftentimes the case. I have found that whenever I am intimate with a subject and see a news story on that subject, then news story is very misleading. This is likely the case with regard to Iran also.
 
You know that he was more oppressive and corrupt than Saddam Hussein? He would have the bottom of people's feet beaten off so they couldn't walk?

These images show you what US did in Vietname (agent orange et al.) -
vietnam agent orange - Google Search

When you compare with what US did around the world (how many people were gassed, burned, burst), Saddam will be a true Angel. Though the western media wants to project something different.

Whatever you blame on Saddam, there is one thing that stands out. Women were more free under his rule. They were free to study, work, drive etc.
IRIN Middle East | IRAQ: Women were more respected under Saddam, say women

If you compare the women in Iraq during Saddam's time to the women in Saudi Arabia (America's best friend), you will know how ridiculous US is.
 
You can say that the Shah was more corrupt than Hussein, but I do not think so.
He ran a notorious police state which tortured citizens regularly.

Again, they would beat the bottoms off of people's feet so they couldn't walk and had to crawl.
 
Would you please ask yourself if the source of that information is completely unbiased tho?
It's not a good idea to judge information by the source. That's a reverse appeal to authority.

It doesn't matter who is saying something, what matters is whether it is true or not.

Everyone has a bias of some sort, which may or may not influence a perspective.

Judge only the facts if you can.

Btw, I hate when the greenies do this to anyone who has an issue with AGW. They immediately attack anyone disagreeing with AGW as being in the pocket of big oil.

What really matters is the quality of the criticism, regardless of whether big oil is behind it or not.

They (TPTB) are doing this to Ron Paul right now. They are slandering him as a racist, implying that because he is a racist all of his positions are invalid.

Obviously, that's nonsense. His positions are either honest or not. It doesn't matter what his personality or values are.
 
a war with iran will bankrupt america, this is exactly what happened to the romans, they ruled europe, they had huge armies that they once were able to fund, but the citizens became lazy and greedy, their military became more and more expensive to run.
 
Most are aware of this. This has not only happened in Iran but all over the world. Its very common for the CIA to over throw governments via civilian genocide and other such methods.

Unfortunately they can't openly speak about it due to the "america f yeah" brain washed type people. Or the constant "we support our troops" brainwashing that makes it look bad if speak against what they are forced to do (un knowingly).

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

Covert United States foreign regime change actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


above^^^^^ yup that is who Libya happened
 
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet. Here's probably another good reason Iran is a little pissy with the US right now. Here's the US troops surrounding Iran at the moment:

iran-surrounded.png


The US definitely has the capability to give Iran one hell of a fire storm if wanted, that's for sure.
 
It's not a good idea to judge information by the source. That's a reverse appeal to authority.
What better evidence of honesty do we have than by the apparent lack of bias of the source?

I grant you it's not perfect, and sure the involved parties may have access to real facts about the situation of the time, but the rest of us only have what the MSM (and a little non-MSM like Alex Jones, TYT, and RT that make us feel dirty) have reported on plus a tiny bit of our own mental product that we can piece together with what we've learned in these places.

So is there a point in talking about anything, ever, when you don't have all the facts?


It doesn't matter who is saying something, what matters is whether it is true or not.
At least if your source seems to have nothing to gain by the "facts" it is reporting, your chances of it being true are better than if otherwise.

Do you have a better way to discuss the situation without having all the facts?


Btw, I hate when the greenies do this to anyone who has an issue with AGW. They immediately attack anyone disagreeing with AGW as being in the pocket of big oil.
That's because most greenies are uninformed children speaking out of fear. When I argue for the case of AGW, I always post in-depth research results as evidence. (Which ironically can be said to be invalid because AGW proponents always make the case that those professors are biased to come up with that evidence!)

What really matters is the quality of the criticism, regardless of whether big oil is behind it or not.
Establishing a motive can be helpful though. I agree it is not to be used as the sole reason to make an argument... But if you know the motive behind a standpoint like "AGW = Fraud" then you can make a hypothesis on what else they had the ability to do and can do in the future, and then test all of this over time.
 
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet. Here's probably another good reason Iran is a little pissy with the US right now. Here's the US troops surrounding Iran at the moment:

iran-surrounded.png


The US definitely has the capability to give Iran one hell of a fire storm if wanted, that's for sure.

Is that Martini glass the offices mess?