Perfect timing too as the link you provided caused data loss as I was sending some sensitive documents to my lawyer. I was wondering if anyone would be retarded enough to post that site in a thread by a guy looking to sue.
After I finish with this hacker guy, you will receive the letter from my lawyer. Already have your whois information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murakami![]()
Perfect timing too as the link you provided caused data loss as I was sending some sensitive documents to my lawyer. I was wondering if anyone would be retarded enough to post that site in a thread by a guy looking to sue.
After I finish with this hacker guy, you will receive the letter from my lawyer. Already have your whois information.
Perfect timing too as the link you provided caused data loss as I was sending some sensitive documents to my lawyer. I was wondering if anyone would be retarded enough to post that site in a thread by a guy looking to sue.
After I finish with this hacker guy, you will receive the letter from my lawyer. Already have your whois information.
Perfect timing too as the link you provided caused data loss as I was sending some sensitive documents to my lawyer. I was wondering if anyone would be retarded enough to post that site in a thread by a guy looking to sue.
After I finish with this hacker guy, you will receive the letter from my lawyer. Already have your whois information.
GOOD MORNING SIR
I SEE YOU HAVE FILED SOME TYPE OF DISPUTE AGAINST ME AT PAY PAL,I THINK YOUR BEEF IS WITH CLICKBANK.COM.
I AM A NEW AFFILIATE WITH THEM,I VIEWED YOUR PRODUCT IN THERE ARTS &ENTERTAINMENT SECTION, I DUG IT ENOUGH TO PUT IT ON MY WEBSITE,I DONT KNOW HOW MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT GOT INVOLVED IN THIS,I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SLICK STUFF WITH A COMPUTER.,I AM NEW TO TO FACEBOOK .
MY SKILLS ARE VERY LIMITED.E MAIL ME BACK AND WE CAN SET UP TIME TO TALK ON THE PHONE.YOU DID RIGHT BY GOING TO PAYPAL,I WOULD OF NEVER KNOWN IF DIDN'T CHECK MY EMAIL EARLY THIS MORNING,SORRY FOR WHAT EVER TROUBLE MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT CAUSED YOU.
MAN I PUT YOUR PRODUCT ON MY SITE EARLY MONDAY MORNING AND SOMEONE FROM SITE SEEN IT AND BOUGHT IT JUST THAT QUICK.YOU HAVE A HOT PRODUCT I HOPE WE CAN GET THIS RESOLVED QUICKLY.I WANT TO SALE YOUR PRODUCT THE RIGHT WAY
IM NO COMPUTER SLICKSTER I JUST A GUY WITH A WEBSITE < Greatest excuse!
EMAIL ME BACK WHEN TIME PERMITS
RESPECTFULLY
why the fuck would I get banned ? I am the victim. Somehow my web site was compromised and another asshole's affiliate link overwrites mine.
Perfect timing too as the link you provided caused data loss as I was sending some sensitive documents to my lawyer. I was wondering if anyone would be retarded enough to post that site in a thread by a guy looking to sue.
After I finish with this hacker guy, you will receive the letter from my lawyer. Already have your whois information.
Judge, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I clicked on a link and had to watch a spinning penis. I IZ DAMAGED AND NEEDZ RETREBUTSHUN!