Good response, I appreciate the reasoned tone, and I've considered all that you mention. Normally there is a lot of overlap between the two parties, you are correct in that regard, however I keep trying to tell people Obama is different.
Research his background. Research his history. Research his friends. Research who he has appointed to various positions. These are 60's era radical communists(LITERALLY, they've admitted to it!) who traded their hippie garb for suits and are now working to transform the system from within. Mark Lloyd, Anita Dunn, Van Jones, Carol Browner, Cass Sunstein, Jim Wallis, these are all SELF-ADMITTED communists. And they were all elevated to positions of power by Obama. I'm telling you, there is a pattern developing here.
Believe me, I realize how crazy this all sounds, but I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't absolutely believe it. Obama is not your average politician, he's not your average Democrat or Republican, he is the Trojan Horse no one saw coming(not even Hillary), people keep thinking they can draw these usual comparisons, but they can't. Either I'll be proven wrong, which I doubt, or this pattern will only continue and grow stronger.
But I appreciate the measured tone anyways.