How the heck does this stuff make money?

Let me ask this.. Im assuming that all these test postings are being posted with proxies every blog correct? I mean, with askimet and all I would have to assume that when the first couple posting get flagged Askimet will protect the other blogs toward the end of the blast correct cause as the last couple hundred links get dropped Askimet would have that IP in the DB already and be blocking it?

Or is there a time delay? Say I hit all 5k within an hour, would Askimet have time to react from my first flagged posting to my last link drop?
 


haha you guys are cracking me up. I give you this exact same answer but bofu rolls in and rephrases it and adds examples to make it more digestable and you guys are like OMGWTFFTW!!! heh. <3 bofu2u. It's all about reputation I suppose.

reread his post and example. He's not talking about spamming links that aren't yours or unregistered to find successful targets. I know we talked about both of our points on aim for a bit, but I think even you'll concede that theres no reason to spam links that aren't yours and then go back and spam the success list. If you're going to do form spam, spam your links then record the successes and go back to them with more which is what bofu2u is talking about. You'll notice his example is a registered domain to a parked cash place. They're going for traffic from the links not seo traffic. The extra keywords they put in to each post is to get the target pages ranked for those keywords so a portion of that traffic will go to them continuously once they register the domain later. Both types of spam exist, that's undeniable. It's the intent behind spamming the domains that don't exist yet that's where we differ, but thats easy to prove and anyone is welcome to do it.

Go through your old askimet spam and find all the ones using the same bot with those unregistered domains. If they're using apex's theory the bot will return quickly with real links using the posting method that was successful for the link drop and not have to do another test drop. If they're using domain kiting they'll just continue to return posting the same same shit different domains but the further back you go in your askimet the more of the domains will be registered. Most will have a registration date after the spam was posted.

We're both talking about two different but effective ways to link spam. One involves domains not yet registered the other doesn't and wouldn't make sense to.
 
Last edited:
Let me ask this.. Im assuming that all these test postings are being posted with proxies every blog correct? I mean, with askimet and all I would have to assume that when the first couple posting get flagged Askimet will protect the other blogs toward the end of the blast correct cause as the last couple hundred links get dropped Askimet would have that IP in the DB already and be blocking it?

Or is there a time delay? Say I hit all 5k within an hour, would Askimet have time to react from my first flagged posting to my last link drop?

Think about how many blogs truly actually use akismet... It's "there" for all blogs, but not installed on all OR enabled. :)
 
#1: Is that all you demand? The value of a sandwhich is quite low, at least ask for something like an 8 course meal, to make it worthwhile.


#2: Is that the only thing which women seem to be able to make? You call them women? GET REAL!!! REAL WOMEN can COOK! Yes, that's right, I said COOK. So enough of this sandwhich BS, what kind of food do you REALLY want served? Want some steak and garlic shrimp, served with a side of steamy asparagus covered in Hollondaise sauce? (And a glass of HOME MADE WINE?)

Want some cheesy lasagna with Caesar salad, and garlic bread?

Want some juicy roast beef, sided with creamy garlic mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, and a side salad? And yet again, throw in some home made red wine!


Unlike those bozo's, my Mama taught me to cook. So don't go around expecting me to simply throw some sauce on some bread and hand it to you. That's too lame. I'm not a LAZY cook. Ask for something real! (And EXPECT desert too!)


#3: Unless of course you've been sheltered so long from real food, that you need me to remind you what REAL food tastes like ;) :love-smiley-087:


Honestly I'd rather have the sandwich...

The steak is the only thing out of all of that, that i'd enjoy...and I'm not a big steak fan.
 
I think there are a lot of different bots and submission objectives being discussed concurrently which has lead to some confusion.
 
As usual - Eli and Rob FT(SEO)W. All we need is Shady to chime in and the Triforce is complete.

triforce1.jpg
 
haha you guys are cracking me up. I give you this exact same answer but bofu rolls in and rephrases it and adds examples to make it more digestable and you guys are like OMGWTFFTW!!! heh. <3 bofu2u. It's all about reputation I suppose.
Not really, but you're awesome too if it makes you feel any better <3 <3 <3
 
Eli, couple questions (Sorry this is gonna make me sound like a super SEO retard)

I read your SEO empire awhile back and remember the link synergy part. If I remember and understood that post correctly, it goes like this.

1000 crappy sites point to --> 100 semi decent sites --> money making sites

Can I possibly do the following

  1. Submit an article to like ezinearticles.com and have it linked to my money site.
  2. Register those jibberish domains, set up a simple blog and have them all point to that article at ezinearticles.com
Will this concept work?
 
[/LIST]
Sorry I didn't quite follow that part. What do you mean by "have them all point to that article?"

Register and set up blogs on jibberish domains and place links on those blogs linking to ezinearticles.com articles that have your money site link on it.

Basically have ezinearticles.com doing all the link laundering while pushing PR on that article so your money site will receive higher PR clean link juice.

Hope I am making sense here.

Reason I am asking this is because I don't have the ability to link spam or code bot to do all those type of bottom level quantity linking work, however if someone is doing it heavily using non registered domain........ ya know
 
Register and set up blogs on jibberish domains and place links on those blogs linking to ezinearticles.com articles that have your money site link on it.

Basically have ezinearticles.com doing all the link laundering while pushing PR on that article so your money site will receive higher PR clean link juice.

Hope I am making sense here.

Reason I am asking this is because I don't have the ability to link spam or code bot to do all those type of bottom level quantity linking work, however if someone is doing it heavily using non registered domain........ ya know

I think the thread got lost - it did for me at least. Yeah, that's a good thing to do - even just 301ing. :)