I WANT A SEO MININET WAR DAMN IT!

You should also include people providing different seo services other than mininets. Who knows whether their service could beat mininets or meganets. (Just a thought)

And +1 to your doubt on competition fairness. I just cant find a way to find all xrumer profile links or scrapebox comments to your mininets. Its simply not possible unless you trust the other person. Things will get ugly if money and wickeds are involved. :repuke: :rasta:

It wouldn't be involved to just people with mininets, megaginourmousnets, or any other types mininets. Basically, if you have a package, already set, at $300.00. Come see me. That's the price point we should target, as $300 should provide a decent serp increase, am i right?

But yea, shit could get ugly quick. I'm surprised i'm not getting PMd for calling some folks out. :P
 


I was using myself as an example.

What i mean is what is stopping {you|Metalhead|The Guy doing THE HOTH|The new provider doing the MEGANET|Anyone else in the contest} from adding tons more links than usual for this contest, as they would know how lucrative a win could be?

I mentioned 301ed links, because they are the hardest to spot. In fact i have no idea how you could spot this, eg:

10K xrumer blast > domain/subdomain/page on owned site > 301 > target page.

A provider with moderate resources could do this for every 2.0 property used in there package.
Said 2.0 properties would gain substantial link juice, yet show zip in site explorer.
 
I was using myself as an example.

What i mean is what is stopping {you|Metalhead|The Guy doing THE HOTH|The new provider doing the MEGANET|Anyone else in the contest} from adding tons more links than usual for this contest, as they would know how lucrative a win could be?

I mentioned 301ed links, because they are the hardest to spot. In fact i have no idea how you could spot this, eg:

10K xrumer blast > domain/subdomain/page on owned site > 301 > target page.

A provider with moderate resources could do this for every 2.0 property used in there package.
Said 2.0 properties would gain substantial link juice, yet show zip in site explorer.

Yea, that's where the trust issue comes into play. As far as i know, none of the providers push profile links to their properties, as I do - it's part of the package.

I guess I'll need to think it through over the weekend. I'm not gonna give up that easy on a competition.
 
This is becoming chaos already, and I dont really see it proving much at this point.

Why all the rules, why all the BS...when there is no need?

So you think you have the best mininet package....does it really matter?

Its all about rankings and smashing the competition, and getting to the top of Google, isnt it?

Who cares what someone's "package" does or the supposed $300 value of a mininet campaign...all anyone should care about is legitimately moving up in the SERPS and making money.

And thats exactly what proper SEO and SEO services should provide. It doesnt have to be such a hoopla of trash-talk, rules, regualtions, trust issues, and having mods constantly babysit us all to check all the links etc.

You seem to come out here and call everyone of your service competitors out...but in reality does it really matter whose mininet is more powerful or better? So what if you prove your $300 package beats out all the other packages supposedly valued at $300? Especially if someone elses method could squash those links and make the other package essentially obsolete and a waste of time.

If someone has a different, more powerful, and more effective method...good for them. It shouldnt be ruled out because its not a certain package or $300 value for mininets/meganets whatever.

Someone who doesnt run an offer in the B/S/T section or use these types of packages shouldnt be allowed in the competition? Why?

So because what we do could potentially crush mininet packages, we would be left out just so you can prove you have the best $300 package?

Why dont we just make it more interesting and legitimately make it about SEO and top quality rankings without all the BS. You want people to step up their game....well I am now asking you to step up yours.

Simple rules, simple competition, complex services.

We choose a keyword phrase(no illegal shit, porn, pharmacy crap) with competition of 10 million...heck why not 50 million....and see who can rank in the top 10 first for an extended period of time. Or if someone prefers something a bit easier and less long term, we can go after something like "denver defense attorneys" and just see who can rank...fast and simple.

Only rules are that you have to use a new domain, no keywords within the domain, and then the source of the links should be fair game..and anyone's choice.

I know you were loojking for something a little different than a run of the mill straight up SEO contest...

but those guys you are calling out dont appear to be interested.

I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Grindstone
You guys are thinking about this wrong. IRL seo doesn't involve making a mininet and then waiting to see what happens. Any mininet/linkwheel/tier of bullshit I produce/buy/steal gets abused with lower class links early and often for the life of the properties. Why? Because it simply fucking works.

So if your goal of this little contest is to truly see who can most influence the rankings, it should be set up with the inherent knowledge that everyone's linkwheel (I can't type package after reading all the package love in the OP's posts) is going to get the fuck boosted out of it with other links and that all providers should expect it to work like that. Why even build them if you're not gonna buffer them with other links?

And to be quite honest and blunt, I can't say I'd ever think about buying a "package" from anyone who didn't understand the above base seo concepts.
 
This is becoming chaos already, and I dont really see it proving much at this point.

Why all the rules, why all the BS...when there is no need?

So you think you have the best mininet package....does it really matter?

Its all about rankings and smashing the competition, and getting to the top of Google, isnt it?

Who cares what someone's "package" does or the supposed $300 value of a mininet campaign...all anyone should care about is legitimately moving up in the SERPS and making money.

And thats exactly what proper SEO and SEO services should provide. It doesnt have to be such a hoopla of trash-talk, rules, regualtions, trust issues, and having mods constantly babysit us all to check all the links etc.

You seem to come out here and call everyone of your service competitors out...but in reality does it really matter whose mininet is more powerful or better? So what if you prove your $300 package beats out all the other packages supposedly valued at $300? Especially if someone elses method could squash those links and make the other package essentially obsolete and a waste of time.

If someone has a different, more powerful, and more effective method...good for them. It shouldnt be ruled out because its not a certain package or $300 value for mininets/meganets whatever.

Someone who doesnt run an offer in the B/S/T section or use these types of packages shouldnt be allowed in the competition? Why?

So because what we do could potentially crush mininet packages, we would be left out just so you can prove you have the best $300 package?

Why dont we just make it more interesting and legitimately make it about SEO and top quality rankings without all the BS. You want people to step up their game....well I am now asking you to step up yours.

Simple rules, simple competition, complex services.

We choose a keyword phrase(no illegal shit, porn, pharmacy crap) with competition of 10 million...heck why not 50 million....and see who can rank in the top 10 first for an extended period of time. Or if someone prefers something a bit easier and less long term, we can go after something like "denver defense attorneys" and just see who can rank...fast and simple.

Only rules are that you have to use a new domain, no keywords within the domain, and then the source of the links should be fair game..and anyone's choice.

I know you were loojking for something a little different than a run of the mill straight up SEO contest...

but those guys you are calling out dont appear to be interested.

I am.

Really don't feel like answering all the above questions, because frankly, i'm calling out the BST packages. But hey, I'm fair game.

What is it that you do exactly? Fuck it, I got many tools in my arsenal, not just my super mininet package. But the shit should be whitehat - if you're gonna try and take me down with Blackhat bullshit, and basically make your rankings look good and shit, then in a month when Google sees your Blackhat shit, your rankings drop, then I'm not down with that. Shit should be legit links, not some bullshit that a client can't figure out why their rankings dropped like a rock.

So yea, I'm down with competing with you, but not with some bullshit blackhat link.

Thanks for shitting on my thread though. If you're interested and not blowing smoke up your own ass, PM me.
 
Isn't that the point? Who want's to pay $300, and not get ANY results? I'm sure everyone has tested their package at some point, or else they can't verify the price point they choose.

I'm putting my package on the line. To me, it's about reputation, not about getting a ton of clients.

On further note, if we had like 10 competitors, even the top 3-5 would get plenty of business. Many of us rely on reviews, why not rely on a WF competition?

**EDIT** And the reason why I started this thread is because I read from a new provider, who shall remain nameless, that mininets don't work. According to my months of research, they do, and I want to prove it.

I understand what you're saying, onthewayup. But you seem to be coming from the perspective of someone who is purchasing a package, not a potential competitor who has much to lose, and little to gain, by participating.

In other words, you're absolutely right. Why would anyone want to pay $300 for zero results? But you're not asking clients to participate. You're asking your competitors. That's different.

Just to be clear, this seems like a great idea to me, but I'm just a spectator. You have to make it seem like a great idea to your competitors. Otherwise, most of them won't do it.

Personally, if I sold a mininet service, I would not participate. Even if I was 100% certain mine was the best package at my chosen price point. The key is to figure out why I might feel this way (I'll keep silent on this point). I only mention this so you can be prepared to "sell" the idea to your competitors. Otherwise, this contest will die on the vine.
 
I understand what you're saying, onthewayup. But you seem to be coming from the perspective of someone who is purchasing a package, not a potential competitor who has much to lose, and little to gain, by participating.

In other words, you're absolutely right. Why would anyone want to pay $300 for zero results? But you're not asking clients to participate. You're asking your competitors. That's different.

Just to be clear, this seems like a great idea to me, but I'm just a spectator. You have to make it seem like a great idea to your competitors. Otherwise, most of them won't do it.

Personally, if I sold a mininet service, I would not participate. Even if I was 100% certain mine was the best package at my chosen price point. The key is to figure out why I might feel this way (I'll keep silent on this point). I only mention this so you can be prepared to "sell" the idea to your competitors. Otherwise, this contest will die on the vine.

Honestly, you're right. The only reason why clients to participate is due to the unknown factors that i spoke about above (onsite seo, bounce rate, backlinks so far, age,etc) so it's like not everyone would be at the same starting line.

I can definitely see your point, no one will probably challenge me. But let me be known, I'm up for the challenge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeStratham
Really don't feel like answering all the above questions, because frankly, i'm calling out the BST packages. But hey, I'm fair game.

What is it that you do exactly? Fuck it, I got many tools in my arsenal, not just my super mininet package. But the shit should be whitehat - if you're gonna try and take me down with Blackhat bullshit, and basically make your rankings look good and shit, then in a month when Google sees your Blackhat shit, your rankings drop, then I'm not down with that. Shit should be legit links, not some bullshit that a client can't figure out why their rankings dropped like a rock.

So yea, I'm down with competing with you, but not with some bullshit blackhat link.

Thanks for shitting on my thread though. If you're interested and not blowing smoke up your own ass, PM me.


No offense man, I wasnt trying to shit on your thread. It looked like you wanted....even craved...a challenge and no one was taking you up on it.

So I just thought I would give you some entertainment, and the truth is that mininets are really just a minor part in the grand scheme of it all.

In terms of PM'ing you, I dont really feel the need. If you want to compete it should all be out in the open and laid out on the line. However, I was hoping to have more of a competition than just me against you....pretty bland so I would love to get more people in on it.

My question to you is, what is your definition of blackhat? Because by definition doing anything but creating a site, optimizing your tags and "waiting" for people to link to you is black hat. By pure definition these days, linkwheels are blackhat.

Doing anything other than allowing a site to grow organically is black hat, as noted by the search engine guidelines themselves.

Our tactics are proven, long term, safe, and effective. thats all that really matters.

If you want to know exactly what we do, I have nothing to hide, we use a number of tactics to gain top rankings that stick. On top of the usual SEO services, linkwheels, packages, mininets, whatever you want to call them....We have a network of WP plugins, and a massive user database that allows us to plug links into their sites in exchange for free use of the software.

Fact is we would be using the exact same techniques that we use for our long term, professional business clients. We have new clients sitting on the first page of Google for months and they arent going anywhere any time soon.

If you want to set up the comp where its the first person to have the site on the first page of Google for 2-3 months, we can do that too. Whatever you feel is fair big guy.

Or if you dont, and you want to just focus on calling out the BST guys that dont seem interested...thats cool too.
 
What's your definition of white hat? I know what mine is and I think it's pretty clear if you're playing by Google's TOS. It's any link that is completely organic and unsolicited, purely gained on the quality of your content. Zero manipulation or solicitation on the part of the site owner / seo, outside of providing excellent content. The very definition of organic / natural. Everything else is blackhat or some shade of gray.

No article writing (unless someone else produced it with no interaction from you), no mini nets for the purposes of generating more backlinks (and likely laundering links), no profiles, no comments written solely for the purpose of generating backlinks, no reciprocal links etc etc etc.

Of course almost no one does this completely exclusively, without mixing in other tactics. So pretty much everyone successful is some shade of gray, it just depends on how far you want to take it.

Edit> Looks like I should have been a little faster :) Drew covered my point in the previous post.
 
No offense man, I wasnt trying to shit on your thread. It looked like you wanted....even craved...a challenge and no one was taking you up on it.

So I just thought I would give you some entertainment, and the truth is that mininets are really just a minor part in the grand scheme of it all.

In terms of PM'ing you, I dont really feel the need. If you want to compete it should all be out in the open and laid out on the line. However, I was hoping to have more of a competition than just me against you....pretty bland so I would love to get more people in on it.

My question to you is, what is your definition of blackhat? Because by definition doing anything but creating a site, optimizing your tags and "waiting" for people to link to you is black hat. By pure definition these days, linkwheels are blackhat.

Doing anything other than allowing a site to grow organically is black hat, as noted by the search engine guidelines themselves.

Our tactics are proven, long term, safe, and effective. thats all that really matters.

If you want to know exactly what we do, I have nothing to hide, we use a number of tactics to gain top rankings that stick. On top of the usual SEO services, linkwheels, packages, mininets, whatever you want to call them....We have a network of WP plugins, and a massive user database that allows us to plug links into their sites in exchange for free use of the software.

Fact is we would be using the exact same techniques that we use for our long term, professional business clients. We have new clients sitting on the first page of Google for months and they arent going anywhere any time soon.

If you want to set up the comp where its the first person to have the site on the first page of Google for 2-3 months, we can do that too. Whatever you feel is fair big guy.

Or if you dont, and you want to just focus on calling out the BST guys that dont seem interested...thats cool too.

In my book, blackhat has to do with anything that is overly spammy, such as forum posts, 10k blog comment blasts, etc. I don't call creating a web 2.0 property with unique content spam at all, i call it marketing, as you can take that property, communicate and network with others on that property, and it would be the same as your money site. I especially don't call an artilce on ezine spammy, as long as it's unique. When you start dealing with poor spun content, that's greyhat in my book.

But anyways, we seem to think a like as far as wp plugins, theme sponsorships, etc. - but i just don't use them on client sites, just my own sites. I don't like linkwheels at all, usually they are dealt with spun content, and if one property breaks, the linkwheel opens up and becomes uneffective.

Mininets are different, especially mine. We don't just use web 2.0 properties. We don't just use ezine articles, we use 4 different type of properties, that google is known to love. Through research, that seems to be the key, and unique content plays a MAJOR part in that, as our mininet is 100% unique content.

So yea, i'm all about competiting against you, but i wanted more people to also complete, what's the fun of just us competing, especially when you don't have a set package (unless you do, then my bad).

Anyways, if we can get some more people in this, then I would love to compete against ya. No hard feelings on my earlier rant. Just thought more providers would step up to the plate.
 
In my book, blackhat has to do with anything that is overly spammy, such as forum posts, 10k blog comment blasts, etc. I don't call creating a web 2.0 property with unique content spam at all, i call it marketing, as you can take that property, communicate and network with others on that property, and it would be the same as your money site. I especially don't call an artilce on ezine spammy, as long as it's unique. When you start dealing with poor spun content, that's greyhat in my book.

But anyways, we seem to think a like as far as wp plugins, theme sponsorships, etc. - but i just don't use them on client sites, just my own sites. I don't like linkwheels at all, usually they are dealt with spun content, and if one property breaks, the linkwheel opens up and becomes uneffective.

Mininets are different, especially mine. We don't just use web 2.0 properties. We don't just use ezine articles, we use 4 different type of properties, that google is known to love. Through research, that seems to be the key, and unique content plays a MAJOR part in that, as our mininet is 100% unique content.

So yea, i'm all about competiting against you, but i wanted more people to also complete, what's the fun of just us competing, especially when you don't have a set package (unless you do, then my bad).

Anyways, if we can get some more people in this, then I would love to compete against ya. No hard feelings on my earlier rant. Just thought more providers would step up to the plate.


I agree 100%, no worries at all.

No hard feelings in any way, I am just down for a friendly competition as well. Heck, if we both rank sites on the first page of Google within a month....its good publicity and business for both of us anyways. More than enough clients to go around....

But my site will be higher...;)

We dont use blog comments, forum spam, or any of that crap that can be outsourced to the Phillipines for pennies a day either.

And I do agree...there needs to be more people and more competition within it, or else I may as well just use my time on the clients I have and new clients...rather than take up space in our network, database.

I COULD make up a set package, or lie that we have one if you want hahaha. But for purity reasons we have never done a "set package" before for any clients because there are way too many variables.

We look at the niche, the keyword, the competition, and the client's website to determine the cost of ranking them on the first page. It all depends on all kinds of factors, so a set package would just not work for us or for the client.

It works for many providers and clients, but we don't feel it works for OUR business to offer a set price package to everyone, seeing as it would rank some on the first page and some on the 6th page. We give a quote based on the work that needs to go into getting dominate Search Engine results for that client and niche....

We do what we need to do, get you on the first page, and the client doesnt pay until they get there.

Easy, simple, no bullshit.


What do you think we need to do to call out more people?
 
We dont use blog comments, forum spam, or any of that crap that can be outsourced to the Phillipines for pennies a day either.

I'll be that guy if you guys want to open it up to all walks of life. ;)
 
I'm offline for awhile but if you guys are serious about setting something up, come up with some criteria and lets get to it!