Thank you.
Its like Communism - its perfect in theory, its human beings that keep messing it up.
Other then that Communism is a man-made fallible and false ideology, while Islam is the one true and perfect word of God/Allah, obviously.
If all the Ummah followed the Sunnah PROPERLY not only would the beauty of Islam become apparent to all, it would also become the cleansing
light for the soulless dying perversion that Western civilization has grown into. Inshallah...
Islam is perfect? I BEG TO DIFFER.
Here's why:
The segregation of women, women are viewed as material possesion, men are allowed to hit women. Polygamy, apostasy and adultery is dealt with death by stoning, gays are hung to death, consumin alcohol is dealt with public canning (you kidding me?).
Mo. had more than 4 wives, married and had sex with a 9y/o girl while she was still playing with swings and dolls. Mo. killed a tribe of Jews when there was no need to it. what else.. uhh.. did I also mention that Muslims make up for 90% of the poor population in this world? without oil muslims have nothing, nothing in this world.
Look at what happened to Palestine, with money we figured Arab would've done something to help bring peace (not invade Israel but get rid of Hamas) but no. Palestine is being left alone, no neighboring countries are letting them in, not even the Islamic ones.
Look at Afghanistan. Women are DENIED the rights to education and healthcare, let alone the right to drive a freakin car. Here's a picture how women are dressed there. To think that we're already in 21's century..
EVERYONE ELSE, doesn't Dispel's reply just disgusts you really? This is how typical Muslim thinks and I expected that.
Since 9/11, I have increased my consumption of American products, I only eat at McDonalds, wear Levis, buy t-shirts from walmart.com. I have also used Google so that gotta help with the invasion of Palestine.
One day Palestine will be Jewish land and Islam will be rid of this world or maybe transform into a more secular form of Islam like what happened to Christianity.